The Executive MBA is an 18-month program designed for higher education graduates with a significant managerial experience of at least 5 years.
The Executive MBA has 3 main objectives:
- To provide you with the necessary management tools to better understand the different dynamics of the business world
- To help you deal with uncertainty through strategic planning and anticipation
- To boost your career and become a key actor in your company’s strategic decision-making by mastering the strategy, operational management, resources and by identifying future key trends
The program will allow you to:
- Customize your curriculum according to your agenda; Attend the courses in English on ESA campus in Beirut, during 3 consecutive days (Thursday to Saturday) once per month, enabling students from the entire region to enroll in to the program. Participate in 5 one-week seminars organized by ESCP in Brussels, Texas, India, China or Brazil
- Follow a program delivered by a global fly-in faculty, assembled to facilitate your learning. The speakers are selected from the most prestigious Business Schools in Europe, including ESCP Europe and HEC Paris
- Be part of an influential global network by becoming a member of ESA Alumni Association and ESCP Europe Alumni Association
- Executive MBA from ESA
- Executive MBA from ESCP Europe
PERIODE DE RECRUTEMENT
- Information session : September 17th, 2013 at 6:30 PM
- Application deadline: October 8th, 2013
Candidates must apply online at inscription.esa.edu.lb and submit a hard copy of their application at ESA before October 8th, 2013
- Jury interview: November 4th till November 8th, 2013
- Results display: November 12th, 2013
- Classes start date: January 2014
Admission processing fees: 120 US$
Tuition fees: 27000 US$ (including the Beirut & Middle East seminar expenses: airfare, accomodation and meals). The fees can be paid in US$ or Euro.
The details of the program are available in the brochure and the practical information leaflet.
The candidates who wish to enroll in to this program are kinldy requested to apply via the online application form at inscription.esa.edu.lb and submit it at ESA, 289, rue Clemenceau.
This Program is organized in partnership with:
The program’s practical information leaflet: