The ESA team is very often approached by students and their families for inquiries about their career path and the choice of their academic future.
ESA is therefore naturally invested in an orientation mission: advising candidates for higher studies to help them find their bearings in an increasingly complex and uncertain world.
Do not hesitate to make an appointment with our consultants for a successful and efficient orientation!
Our guidance professional will assist you in exploring careers in the field of management and help you
clarify your career goal to find the most relevant training path to achieving your goal.
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
- International Masters in Management (MIM)
- Masters in Entrepreneurship (MENT)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Marketing and Communication (MSM)
- Executive Masters in Healthcare Management (MEMS)
- Executive Masters in Financial Management (EMFM)
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Executive MBA (EMBA) Global Track optionnel
- University Degree: Management Research (DU)
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
- Teaching Staff
- Financial Aid
- Campus Life
- ESA Ecosystem
- Research Center (CRED)
- Banking and Finance Qualifications (BFQ)
- Contact us