The Project Management Fundamentals (PMF) training program, in partnership with Align Management solutions, gives project managers the opportunity to acquire the tools and competencies needed to create and manage end-to-end project delivery
The PMF also gives them sufficient contact hours, thus paving the way for them to apply for the PMP certification through an extra preparatory and mentoring session: in-class extra exercises, presentation of the PMP exam application form and the testing process, development of an individual study plan for each participant, extra supporting tools, and simulation tests.
• Understand why project management is a profession and why it’s valuable to organizations.
• Understand the purpose of PMI and the PMBOK and how to use these resources in your own efforts to apply project management to help achieve business objectives.
• Understand the Project Management Life Cycle, Phases, Knowledge areas, activities and deliverables.
• Apply Key PM outputs, tools, techniques and methods: Charter, Scope statement, WBS, Timelines, communication plans, resource plans, etc.
• Know how to prepare for the CAPM, PMP certification exam.